Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2012

May's Progress


A little late ... but still good to set some crafty goals for June.  Here is May's progress report:

My goals for May:
1. Hope Valley Quilt.  Completed the top! Have all the necessary ingredients to finish it including the binding fabric.  Had my sewing machine serviced so it's ready to go.  This project is going on the back burner for a while because of a commissioned quilt.
2. May prompt for OLW course. Still needs to be completed.
3. December Daily 2011. Print 23 days and bind book. Still needs to be completed (having some printing and procrastinating problems for this one).
4. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.  (No work done on this one)

My goals for June:
1. Commissioned Quilt. Start on this!
2. Baby bucket quilt for William.
3. May and June prompts for OLW
I'm making June's goals short due to the fact that summer is almost here and we are going to want to be outside!

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches). 
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to November 2010 and June to August 2011 and 2012
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. December Daily 2011.
7. Hope Valley Quilt. 

Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done! Go me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails