Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July Progress

We have enjoyed July 2012 - I have made it my goal to have adventures this month with the kids - and we have!  I have also spent some time on my crafty ventures.  Here's my progress for July:

July Goals:



1. Commissioned Quilt.  I have the first two stars completed.  18 to go - thinking I may put a sashing around the stars.  We'll see.


2. May, June, July prompts for OLW.  Goals written, craftyness explored, soundtrack chosen and application for Skywings aviation academy sent.  I have accomplished what I set out to do!

August Goals:
1. Commissioned Quilt
2. August OLW prompt

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches). 
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to November 2010, and 2012 (April to present)
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. December Daily 2011.
7. Hope Valley Quilt. 

Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done! Go me!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Those are pretty stars. Did you get to choose the fabrics, or were they requested?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails