Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2012

FLY (August OLW)


My project for the One Little Word course I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking (led by Ali Edwards).  "No one can predict to what heights you can soar.  Even you will not know until you spread your wings." - unknown

This photo is was taken a few weeks ago - our whole family went climbing and I thought I'd try it too!  It was so good because it requires some skill, some strength (I have way more than I used to because of exercising on a regular basis!), resisting FEAR, and having faith - in God, in Matt (that he won't drop me) and in myself that I can do it!  I was so pleased with the fact that I made it all the way to the top and that I repelled down too!

This week will be another opportunity to spread my wings ... ground school starts on Tuesday evening - the first step in getting my private pilot's licence.

1 comment:

Jude said...

love this Kim! What a great photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails